The Kesey Day-Tripper is the smaller day-pack style of bag
for everyday life that so many of you have requested. Excellent for school, work, and around-town errands. . . or fun things, like day hikes, afternoons spent by the river, and mushroom adventures in the forest. Whatever you've got planned for the day, the Kesey will be right there with you for all of the trips and trails of life on the go.
You asked for it, and by Golly we made it happen!
- Big open main compartment
- Top pocket flap enclosure with adjustable straps and dual side-release buckles
- Front pocket with dual zip closure and heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Top drawstring cinch
- Side water bottle pockets
- Carabiner key fob cord thingy
- Padded laptop compartment
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Dual side compression straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
- Top carry handle
- Double layer water-resistance
1000D Cordura® Outer Layer, 420D pack cloth liner, YKK zippers, Heavy-Duty buckles, and Nylon webbing.
Dimensions: 11" W x 4.5" D x 15" T
Volume: 12.2 Liter / 742.5 cubic inches
Weight: 24.8 oz
Handcrafted in Decorah, Iowa, by free-range folks.