Whether it's a casual ride on the bike path, a day of exploring the gravel road networks or dirt trails, or a hearty jaunt to the far reaches of the Driftless on an extended expedition, the "Fiddley Quick" Feed-Bag can hold so many things that you want to keep handy and accessible for your journey. Named after a mule my dad used to have, the Fiddley Quick feed-bag is along for the companionship of the ride. This thing holds a full-sized Nalgene bottle so it's spacious, hardy, and ready to party!
- Adjustable cinch-top enclosure with one-handed system
- Multi-point attachment system with Velcro and shock cord
- Mesh outer pocket for stashing
- Padded Foam structure for rigidity
- Drainage grommet
Loops for lashing external gear
- Able to hold a regular-sized Nalgene bottle
Materials: 1000D Cordura® Outer Layer and Liner, 500d Cordura® Cinch Top, Nylon Webbing, Heavy Duty Hardware, Shock Cord, and Two Velcro Straps.
Dimensions: 5"h x 4"w + 3" cinch-top
Volume: 62.83 cubic in / 1.03 L.
Weight: 3.5 oz. / 99 grams
Handcrafted in Decorah, Iowa, by free-range folks