Regular price $175.00
The Cambrian Roll-Top is a perfect backpack for your everyday use and weekend adventures. It's just the right size for bike commuting, farmers market vegetable haul'n, park picnic afternoons, summer music festivals, short-stint camping trips, and a whole plethora of situations in which you'll want to carry your things in this rad-tastic rucksack. It's made from two layers of durable water-resistant nylon fabric, quality hardware components, and some pretty BA color combinations.
It's tough. It's simple. It's sexy. What more do you need?
- Big open main compartment
- Roll down top enclosure with adjustable strap and dual side-release buckle
- Front pocket with dual zip closure and heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Side water bottle pockets
- Inside zipper stash pocket with YKK zipper
- Padded laptop compartment
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Dual side compression straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
- Top carry handle
- Double layer water resistance
Materials: 1000D Cordura® Outer Layer, 420D pack cloth liner, YKK zippers, Heavy-Duty buckles, and Nylon webbing.
Dimensions: 11"w x 5"d x 28"h (when fully unrolled)
Volume: 25.24 liter / 1,540 cubic inches
Weight: 27.5 oz.
Handcrafted in Decorah, Iowa, by free-range folks.